Render Farm Build 21

DISCLAIMER: This is a continuing series detailing the painful story of a DIY render farm build.  It is terribly technics and
somewhat frustrating.  Those who are unprepared for such “entertainment” are advised to ignore these posts.

I took the entire unit home. We’re on break from school right now and I felt like I could make more progress if I could have it sitting in my home office. So, I installed the “Gog” drive with the manually installed and modified 10.9 in a machine here, and it did not recognize.


This did not surprise me, nor did I have any feeling for it.  I was at home, where so many things are possible.  Start again!  Burn it down!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.