DISCLAIMER: This is a continuing series detailing the painful story of a DIY render farm build. It is terribly technics and
somewhat frustrating. Those who are unprepared for such “entertainment” are advised to ignore these posts.
OSX 10.9.1 was working fine. I had no idea if 10.9.5 will work, although I considered that I might need it. But there was no reason to bother at this point – so, forward!
I realized this log might be my best friend at this point. Re-reading it to see what actually worked to build Dr. Queue could save me time. I seem to remember I did a lot of things that didn’t work! The first thing to do seemed to be to follow the instructions to see if they really were good for later architectures. In the end, the differences between PPC and Intel architecture turned out to be more sizable than I thought. And that difference is that it would be easier than I thought.